Monday, August 5, 2013

Embroidery

Happy Monday!  I hope that you all had a great weekend.  I'm getting a little sad that there's only a few weeks left of summer, but for now I'm still trying to take advantage of the weather as much as possible! 









Dress: C/O SheInside/ Sandals: Forever21 (also love)/ Sunglasses (similar) & Bracelet: H&M
 Bag: My Mom's Closet :)/ Lipstick: Urban Decay NATIVE 


I was drawn to this dress because of the beautiful embroidery.  The print is so unique and different from everything else that I have so I really wanted to try it out.  I have to admit that I was a little hesitant at first because there's so much chiffon material and it's meant to be flowy not form fitting.  I didn't want it to over power my body especially since I'm so short.  But the length ended up being perfect so I was able to wear flat sandals and I actually had a lot of fun wearing this and taking photos. There's something so freeing about wearing pieces like this.  It was breezy out so I kept trying to get the dress to twirl in the air. I don't know what it is with me and twirling haha but I got one good action shot up there.

I'm wearing another new lipstick and liner from Urban Decay's fall collection and it is almost identical to MAC Creme Cup which I wear almost every day.  The main difference is that the UD one has intense pigmentation.  I've only tried out two of their colors so far but I am already a huge fan.

Just a heads up though in case anyone is interested in getting this: it's one size fits all.  It might be big on you but you can pin the sides from the inside like I did.  Made it a much better fit!

I hope you have a great day loves!

XOXO



Shop The Look 

No comments:

Post a Comment