Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Casual Cool In Neutrals

I wasn't planning on shooting this outfit, but decided to last minute before heading out to lunch over the weekend.   I love wearing bold vibrant colors but I also love summer neutrals too!











Jacket: C/O Charlotte Russe(shop similar)/ White Tee, Bag & Sunnies: H&M
Shorts: Forever21/ Shoes: C/O YesWalker/ Initial Necklace:  Max & Chloe
Blogger Necklace, Ring & Bracelet:  Love Always 


It's a little cliche to say, but a white tee is a must have staple piece.  I own so many different ones, mainly because it's impossible for me to wear white without getting it dirty.  Regardless of that, I am a huge fan of white on white, especially for summer.  It always looks fresh.  I just wanted to go for something a little different than what I have been wearing lately.  It's definitely more casual and has a very relaxed vibe.  It was perfect for a simple afternoon. The snakeskin print heels break up the outfit a bit and this anorak jacket is the perfect layering piece. It's super light weight and comfy too. My obsession with gold jewelry, especially rings, continues!


And I will leave you with a little bit of inspo for the day:

"The pain you feel today is the strength you feel tomorrow. 
 For every challenge encountered there is opportunity for growth."

<3

Instagram/ Facebook/ Twitter/ YouTube


No comments:

Post a Comment