Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Stars & Stripes

Happy 4th of July!!  Whatever you are all up to today, I hope that you have a great time.  I just wanted to do a quick post for this occasion :) 







 When I went to Forever21 yesterday I found these shorts and fell in love with the stars and stripes pockets hanging out so I knew they would be perfect for today.  I just paired it with this micro tank from Target and these red shoes.  Also added a red lip as the final touch.  I'm wearing this handmade bracelet from Wrist Gems.  It has a peace sign on it and I love it.  The girl also sent me a few others that I will wear soon.  If you are interested to purchase anything from her send her an email: ALeeLee805@aol.com





The BEST "accessory" though is my little pup Kiko!  He is rocking his American Flag tee.  So happy I got to take pics with him today for this post!


Enjoy your day!

<3 



No comments:

Post a Comment