Monday, February 6, 2012

Super Bowl Style

Congrats to the GIANTS & all the fans!! It was such a great game and I'm happy they won!
I went out with my sister to a bar to watch the game for an all you can eat & drink type of thing & of course I had to go in style.

I have on a Giants shirt from Victorias Secret.  I actually borrowed it from my sis.  Didn't even know VS made these.  It's so cute though.  I just bought these new red skinnies from H&M the other day so they went perfect!  They're just like the khaki ones I posted about last weekend and were only $12.95.  I like these so much better than the ones I got from Target.  The fit and style is so much better.  I put on a red lip (russian red) and my black wedges.  :)



It was a super comfy outfit and I love the Giants colors :)



My game face! lol


Sisters <3 


Great game GMEN!

No comments:

Post a Comment