Friday, January 20, 2012

Business Chic

Happy Friday!!

Dressing the part is always important, especially when going on an interview.  The first thing they see is what you have on.  You want to make a statement without trying too hard or over doing it.  I had an interview today & I don't want to get into any detail, but if all works out I will definitely share the news with you all :)  But I WILL share with you my outfit of course!

Remember those pink trousers I wore not too long ago?  Well I went back to get them in black and they were discounted even more.  Originally they were $35 and I got them for only $7!! They're from H&M's Conscious Collection.  That makes me like these even more.  I can't say enough how amazing they fit.  I bought these a few days before my interview was scheduled and it worked out perfect.


At first I was looking for a blouse, but then I saw this blazer style jacket and I fell in love.  I don't have any blazers this style and it worked really well with my outfit.  I love the colors.  It's a very stylish piece.  This picture doesn't do it justice.  


Underneath I'm just wearing a plain black shirt that I tucked in.  I've got on black heels that I got awhile ago from Mandee.  My accessories are small black rose studs, necklace that was a gift, MK watch & flower ring.  I didn't want to overdo it.  I also used my lovely new envelope clutch/shoulder bag.  


So there you have it!  My "business chic" ensemble.  :)
Also, just let me add that your outfit will change according to the type of interview that you have.  Whether it's the typical business suit or something that stands out a little more, always wear something comfortable that you know you will be confident in.  Confidence is key!

I just heard that it's supposed to start snowing tonight and into tomorrow.  I'm hoping this doesn't happen because I have a fashion show & a birthday party to attend tomorrow night! Wishing you all a wonderful weekend.
 xx Naty

No comments:

Post a Comment